Smart Agriculture believes in developing agriculture within sustainable food systems thus increasing the sustainability of agriculture. We insist on good stewardship of the natural systems and resources by building and maintaining healthy soil, managing water wisely, minimizing air, water and climate pollution and promoting biodiversity.
What do we have to offer?
Our first line of work are seeds and pelleted seeds. But that’s not all we do, we also work with fertilizers to work with the soil and Ecopipe, a new irrigation system designed by ourselves at Smart Agriculture that reduces the consumption of water by 70% and reduces the fertilizers by about 50%.
Organic Gardens are the first step into a sustainable and healthier lifestyle. Smart Agriculture provides step by step guides for the simple creation of an organic garden. We also provide all our customers with the information they need on every seed or pellet they intend to use.
Now that we talk about pellets, what are the real benefits?
- Made from 100% natural ingredients, no added chemicals
- Contain all minerals and fertilizers necessary for germination (99% germination rate)
- Do not use additional fertilizer
- Protected against insects, birds and other animals thanks to clay flooring
- Wind and rain resistant
- Promote more efficient cultivation
- Contribute to higher crop yield
Learn all about pellets here