Do you know that…
Papaya is a food full of properties that benefit our health and the vitality of our body. This fruit is rich in minerals like folic acid, magnesium, and copper and vitamins A, B, E and K.
- Protects the cardiovascular system;
- Increases bone strength;
- Promotes Hair Growth;
- Helps Lower Bad Cholesterol.
Step by Step
- Choose a very ripe papaya, open it in half and remove some seeds. Wash them well and let them dry for 2 or 3 days in the sun.
- Fill one of our cork or coconut pots with soil and insert two seeds about 1cm deep.
- Water regularly to keep soil moist but not soaking. Keep the vase in the shade.
- Germination will occur from 15 to 20 days. After approximately 3 months you can transfer it to a place with more space.