Do you know that…
Passion fruit is a fruit that has many health benefits. It is an excellent source of vitamins C and A, rich in potassium, calcium and iron. Its seeds are an excellent source of fibre.
- Improves digestion;
- Increases hemoglobin in the blood;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Strengthens the immune system.
Passion Fruit Plantation
Step by Step
- Open a passion fruit and separate the pulp from the seeds.
- Fill one of our cork or coconut pots with soil, make not very deep holes and place the seeds.
- Water the soil but not soaking.
- When the plant has grown about 8 to 10 inches (20 to 25 cm), move it to the yard or to a place with more space to grow without hindrance.