Do you know that…
Pineapple has properties that can be very positive for those who consume it. It is a tropical fruit very rich in water. It has an anti-inflammatory action as well as a large amount of vitamins A and C, potassium, manganese, copper and zinc.
- Help with digestion;
- Relieves muscle aches;
- Protect eyesight;
- Helps control cholesterol.
Step by Step
- Cut the crown of a pineapple and remove some of the leaves from the bottom to facilitate the emergence of roots.
- Put some water in a container/cup and insert the crown inside. After about 15 days the roots will be large enough to plant. Change the water every 2 days.
- Fill with well-fertilized soil one of our cork or coconut pots and bury the entire white part of the crown. Leave only the leaves out.
- Water daily, but without soaking the soil. Leave the vase in a place with direct sunlight.