Do you know that…
Plum is a fruit rich in nutrients. It has vitamins A, B, C and K and minerals such as potassium, copper, iron and magnesium. It also has phytonutrients with great antioxidant power.
- Regulates bowel function;
- Prevents anemia;
- Improves bone health;
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol.
Step by Step
- Choose a ripe and tasty plum. Remove the stone and leave it well cleaned. Let the stone dry for a few days.
- With the help of a nutcracker break the stone gently to remove the seed inside.
- Fill one of our cork or coconut pots with soil and insert the seeds into the earth, you don’t have to sink too much.
- Water regularly. After two weeks you will be able to see some plant growth.