Do you know that…
Pomegranate is a fruit rich in water and antioxidants. It is widely used as a medicinal plant due to its active ingredient, ellagic acid. It has vitamins C and K, protein, folic acid, potassium and fibre.
- Helps maintain good cholesterol levels;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s;
- Has an anti-inflammatory action.
Step by Step
- Choose a very ripe pomegranate. Remove some grains, squeeze it to remove the liquid and just keep the seed.
- Fill one of our cork or coconut vessels with earth and bury these seeds.
- Water regularly to keep the soil wet but not soaking.
- Keep the vase in a location with good sun exposure. When the plant is grown transfer it to a place with more space.