Do you know that…
Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C and generate a good amount of fibre. Must be part of a healthy diet due to its potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Prevents heart diseases;
- Help in the prevention of allergies and asthma;
- Help in the prevention of CVA’s;
- Improves high blood pressure.
Step by Step
- With a toothpick remove some seeds and place them on a napkin to dry them.
- Once dried put them in one of our pots of cork or coconut (or simply recycle a plastic bottle) with earth and then water it.
- Keep out of sunlight and water regularly until you get leaves.
- Plant carefully on the ground without damaging the root.