Do you know that…
Tangerine is a fruit rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, C, and antioxidant fibres, potassium, flavonoids and essential oil.
- Heart disease prevention;
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol;
- Improves digestion;
- Strengthens the immune system.
Step by Step
- Remove one of the seeds of a tangerine.
It is important that the seed is completely dry.
- Fill one of our cork or coconut pot with earth and deposit the seed in the middle.
- Water regularly and spray the plant.
- When the plant has grown, move it to a place with plenty of space for it to develop.