Do you know that…
Watermelon is a fruit rich in water, potassium and magnesium, which makes it an excellent natural diuretic.
- Strengthens the body’s defences;
- Regulates blood pressure;
- Improves intestinal transit;
- Helps strengthen bones.
Step by Step
- Remove some seeds from a watermelon.
- Place the seeds in a glass container with a napkin at the bottom ad another over the seeds.
Spray with water until you begin to see the seeds.
- Cover the container with cling film and wait about four days until the seeds soften for better germination.
- Put three seeds in one of our cork or coconut pots and drizzle with water. Watermelons grow better in sunny areas with high temperatures.